For external use only. Washing hands after every use — including use of Applicator — is recommended. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cold water and call a doctor. If swallowed, call poison control immediately: 1 (800) 222-1222. For best results, continue use for one to four weeks. Stop use if itching or rash occurs. Keep away from children and pets.
Ask your doctor before use if:
- You are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
Do not use:
- On open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin with bandage or a heating pad
- If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- If excessive skin irritation occurs
- In large amounts or over raw or blistered skin
- If safety seal has been tampered
- While in hot tub or sauna
- If you are taking Warfarin or Coumadin
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture. Store at 67-77°F (19-25°C)